- Print marketing: putting together home books, flyers, postcards, door hangers, etc.
- Social marketing: advertising open houses, new listings, and virtual tours.
- Listing setup and client communications: scheduling inspections, repairs, staging, RMLS and KWRP entry, documenting all processes, keeping clients in the loop and informed.
- Contractor coordination: scheduling of inspections, bids, and work, maintaining contractor relationships, facilitating relationships between clients and contractors.
Details about the position
- Full time hourly position (40 hours per week).
- Most work will happen in the office at 9755 SW Barnes Rd, with potential for work out at listing sites.
What we’re looking for in a…