- Print marketing: putting together home books, flyers, postcards, door hangers, etc.
- Social marketing: advertising open houses, new listings, and virtual tours.
- Listing setup and client communications: scheduling inspections, repairs, staging, RMLS and KWRP entry, documenting all processes, keeping clients in the loop and informed.
- Contractor coordination: scheduling of inspections, bids, and work, maintaining contractor relationships, facilitating relationships between clients and contractors.
Details about the position
- Full time hourly position (40 hours per week).
- Most work will happen in the office at 9755 SW Barnes Rd, with potential for work out at listing sites.
What we’re looking for in a candidate:
- Looking to grow within this roll for 1+ year.
- Organized and able to create thorough documentation.
- Able to be flexible with their time when in the office. This is a task oriented position with urgent tasks that come up week to week that will need to be prioritized.
- Personable and a strong communicator, who is able to communicate and build relationships both internally with the team and externally with clients/contractors.
- Self structured and able to give structure to others when needed.
- Self starter who will see a need and fill it, rather than waiting for direction from teammates.
- Stays calm and organized under pressure.
- A creative thinker and a problem solver.
- Able to work in the office (or out in the field, if needed) ~90% of the time
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Strong computer skills (Mac) - needs to be self sufficient, able to quickly learn and teach new processes
- High School Diploma or equivalent
Please direct any inquiries to Terra Koss: firstname.lastname@example.org