Home Buyer's Guide and Tools
This website was built with your home buying needs in mind. We want to provide complete and open access to search for Portland homes without the pressuring you to provide your personal information to use this site’s resources.
Frequently asked questions
- What are my tax benefits of owning my home?
- Where can I find a glossary of Real Estate terms?
- Should I buy first, then sell? Or sell first?
- How do I calculate my monthly mortgage payment and price of home I can afford?
- What is the mortgage process?
- How do I compare mortgage loans?
- What are common types of inspections I should consider doing before purchasing a home?
- What is Title insurance?
- What is the escrow process?
More helpful resources!
- 7 Steps To Buying Your New Home: A step by step guide to help you understand the process to buying a home.
Search Homes Right Now: Use the search tool to browse the wide variety of single-family homes, duplexes and condominiums on the local real estate market.
Register for the Home Finder and let your dream home come to you. Members can also create saved searches, collect their favorites and sign up for instant email alerts when new homes that fit their criteria come on the market.
First-Time Buyer? Read about some things you need to be aware of, if you're new to this process.
Learn About Neighborhoods and homes in the surrounding area before you invest. Check out our Neighborhoods section for local community information.
Buy Your Home with a REALTOR®: Read our buyer's guarantee and find out why working with a REALTOR® takes the guesswork out of buying a home.
Use the Mortgage Calculator to figure out what your mortgage payments will be on the home you want.
Connect to a Professional: Contact us anytime you need to know more about the area or any property that interests you. When you're ready to take the next step toward purchasing a home, we're here to help.
Out-of-Country Purchases: We can help you buy property here, even if you're in another country.
Please fill out the form below and one of our qualified agents will be in contact to help you get started on your home search:
*Your information will never be shared with any third party.