What to Expect When You Select the Portland Home Team to Help You Purchase Your Portland Home
When it comes time to purchase a home in Portland, you’ll want comprehensive and professional service. Here’s what you can expect from the Portland Home Team:
- Constant Communication. We will keep you informed every step of the way.
- A Detailed Interview. We will pay attention to what is important to you. We will answer your questions and advise you of the important steps to be taken during the Portland home buying process.
- Knowledge of Portland’s Neighborhoods and Current Market Trends. We know Portland and we will keep you up to date of Current Market Conditions. We will help you focus your search.
- Instant Email Notification of New Homes. When a home matching your needs hits the market you will know about it immediately, often before other real estate agents! The same system allows you to search on-line for properties by neighborhoods, zip codes, school boundaries, as well as by the parameters typical of other property search systems. Unlike most online systems, property addresses, mapped locations, full details and all available photos and virtual tours will be available to you. Check out our Property Search Tool to find your next home now!
- Responsive and Available Agents. One of us will always be ready to help you.
- Expert Counsel. You will have all the information you need to make good decisions. We will preview your purchase offer in detail, outlining tactical advantages and disadvantages often overlooked. We understand the subtle, yet significant, differences in the terms used in residential real estate contracts. We avoid unintended consequences.
- Skilled Negotiations. We are experienced, highly skilled real estate negotiators.
- High Standards. We constantly strive to improve the level of service we give our clients. You will benefit from both our traditional and our cutting edge client care standards.
- Network of “A List” Service Resources. You will also be served by the best lenders, inspectors, contractors, and escrow agents in the business.
- Peace of Mind. We will professionally represent your interests in every part of the purchase process. We will point out the strengths and weaknesses of each property you view. We will negotiate the best price and terms available under the circumstances. We will manage the many details of your transaction from start to close of escrow. And we’ll have fun doing it!