Looking for something to do in PDX this month? We’ve got you covered.
St. Patrick’s Day | March 17th
- St. Patrick’s Day Parade & Festival – Irish music, dancing, food vendors, and beer garden at Agatha Catholic School. 12 – 5 PM
- St. Patrick’s Day Run – The Dirty Leprechaun is a timed 5K (plus untimed kids’ run) with fun obstacles, mud, mimosas, beer, root beer, bonfires, and music at Lee Farms in Tualatin.
- St. Patrick’s Day at Kells – March 16-18th. Includes music, dancing, bagpipes, and boxing at both Kells locations. Sunday is family day!
Portland Women’s Show | March 17th
- Portland Women’s Expo features a fashion show, food samples, beer and wine garden, rock wall, and health & beauty products at Oregon Convention Center.
Shamrock Run & Fitness Fair | March 16th – 18th
- Wear green to the Shamrock Run Sunday morning (3/18), which has a half marathon, 15K, 8K, 5K, 1K, and a 4-mile walk. The free Shamrock Fitness Fair is Friday and Saturday at the Oregon Convention Center.
Tulip Festival | March 23rd – April 29th
- See 40 acres of tulips and daffodils in bloom plus the Tulip Fest at the Wooden Shoe Tulip Farm in Woodburn. Free for kids 12 and under.
- Tulip Run – March 24th at 8:30 AM. 5k/10k at Wooden Shoe Tulip Farm.
LEGO Convention | March 24th – 25th
- Bricks Cascade is a 4-day convention for LEGO builders. You can buy tickets to view the spectacular creations at the Oregon Convention Center.
Easter Weekend | March 31st – April 1st
- Easter in the Pearl District – March 31st from 10:30 AM to 3 PM. Treats, art projects, prizes, and music in Jamison Square at the Hippity Hop Bunny Hop Through the Pearl.
- Rabbit Romp at the Zoo – March 31st featuring candy egg hunts every 15 minutes for kids under 10, bunnies to pet, bunny crafts, and games at the Oregon Zoo.
- Egg Hunt at the Dairy – March 31st children ages 3 – 8 hunt for candy and prizes at Alpenrose Dairy. Free.